Why would you want to play at a Novoline casino that’s anything less than the best? You wouldn’t want to go on a mediocre holiday or have a bland meal, so why settle for an average casino? Even a good Novoline casino isn’t good enough for us! We only recommend the best Novoline casinos to our readers. These are our current top recommendations for the best casinos with Novomatic and Novoline games:
- All British Casino Welcome Bonus + Cashback + ‘Marvellous Midweek Promotion
- Fun Casino Welcome Bonus + ‘Fun Fridays’ Promotion
- No Bonus Casino Always 10% Cashback
- Casino Casino Welcome Bonus + ‘Mysteryspins’ Promotion + Cashback
- Yako Casino Welcome Bonus + ‘Free Spins Galore’ & ‘Bonus Bonanza’ Promotions
- Yeti Casino Welcome Bonus, + ‘Wicked Wednesday’ Promotion + Cashback
- Hyper Casino Welcome Bonus + ‘Hyper Fridays’ Promotion
How Do We Compare Novoline Casinos?
Firstly, before we recommend a casino to our readers, a member of our casino review team will sign up there and play. They test all aspects of the casino before they write a detailed review. If the casino passes the test, it will make it onto our list of recommended casinos. We have very high standards when it comes to our casino recommendations. However, the most important criterion is that the casino has a decent selection of Novoline slots and/or Novoline table games!
Over and above checking out the casino’s offering of Novoline games, our expert reviewers also assess the following things:
• Bonuses – What are the casino’s bonuses like? Do they offer a Welcome Bonus? If so, to which players and what’s included in the welcome package? Are there any other bonuses, promotions or loyalty schemes for regular players at the casino? If so, how do players claim these? What are the wagering requirements like at the casino?
• Games – What other games and providers are there at the casino in addition to Novoline games? Does the casino have any live games or progressive jackpot games? What other types of games do they have and are there any exclusive providers or games?
• Licence and Security – Is it safe to play at the casino? Does the casino have a UK licence? How about any licences from any other countries or authorities? What security measures does the casino have in place? How safe are your personal and financial details? Does the casino share or sell this information to third parties?
• Payments and Support – How easy is it for players to get support and make deposits and withdrawals? What are the different ways for players to get in touch with the support team? What are the support opening hours like? Does the casino charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals? How long does it take to get your winnings?
• Responsible Gaming – What measures does the casino have in place to support players in the matter of responsible gaming? Can players place limits on their account? If so, what limits can players set? How are players protected? If a player has an issue, can they self-exclude and get help?
Once a member of our team has played at the casino for a while and got a good feel for it, they will write their expert review. You can read the full reviews of all the casinos we test out on our review page.
Why You Should Play at a Licensed Casino
At novolinecasino.co.uk, we only recommend licensed casinos. This is a very strict rule and all of our best Novoline casino recommendations have UK licences. The Gambling Commission is the authority that hands out licences to UK online casinos. If a casino doesn’t have a licence from the Gambling Commission, it can’t offer its services to UK players. The casino has to display its licence number on their website, you can see if a casino is licensed or not. Additionally, the Gambling Commission itself publishes a list of the casinos with licences, so you can crosscheck the licence number to confirm. A good number of the Novoline casinos that we recommend also have international licences, so many of the casinos are multicurrency casinos that welcome players from a whole host of different countries.
The Gambling Commission of Great Britain and other international regulatory authorities have strict guidelines for casinos. Licensing authorities require online casinos to operate to certain standards, which is why it’s always best to play at a licensed casino. They are audited regularly so you know that the casino is adhering to the licence conditions. The casinos have to prove that they are secure and fair. Licensed casinos aren’t allowed to market anything inaccurately or deceitfully and they have to put the player first. They also have to support players in terms of responsible gaming and are not allowed to abuse players who have responsible gaming issues.